Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2021/05/07 18:01:20 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Pull request hackathon

Hi dev@,
I was taking a look at the Gora pull requests.
Firsly, let me say how encouraged I am by all of the new modules... this is really neat! A lot of hard work has gone into producing these results.
There are quite a few open pull requests. With that in mind, I wondered if anyone would be interested having a virtual hackathon of sorts where we could openly review the open pull requests one at a time and determine what needs to be done to get them into master branch.
Is anyone interested in this? I so, can do a Doodle poll for availability.
Thanks
lewismc

Re: [PROPOSAL] Pull request hackathon

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

I'm +1 too! It would be great to review all the pull requests one at a
time. You can create the Doodle poll.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin,

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1 I am in Lewis. I will help out, I Apologize from my end not having much
time to review these with recent times.