Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vijayant Kumar <vi...@websitetoolbox.com> on 2010/02/03 12:40:35 UTC

How can I make my solr admin Password Protected

Hi,

Can any one help me, how can I make my solr adim password protected so
that only authorise person can access it.

--

Thank you,
Vijayant Kumar

Re: How can I make my solr admin Password Protected

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
There's some basic info for Jetty and Resin here: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity

Keep in mind the various URLs that Solr exposes though, so if you
aren't protecting /solr completely you'll want to be aware that /
update can add/update/delete anything, and so on.

	Erik