Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2005/10/12 23:04:42 UTC

"Geronimo Certified Platform" logo?

What do you guys think about creating a "Geronimo Certified Platform"
logo (assuming we select a logo).  This would be a logo we would
offer to vendors to put on their websites when we certify on their
platform.  This would let everyone know which platforms we are
supporting and will hopefully get the Geronimo brand more
recognition.  This would be similar to the old Windows and Novel
support hardware logo programs.

BTW the reason this came up is Azul gave Geronimo access to one of
their 384 cpu computers to test on, and I think it would be cool to
get the Geronimo logo on their website.

-dain

Re: "Geronimo Certified Platform" logo?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I would say it is associated with hardware, an os, or a db since
those are the things that make up the platform matrix :)

-dai

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: "Geronimo Certified Platform" logo?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
That works.  I like the Azul compute appliance and it would be nice to be
certifiying platforms than certifying ourselves :)

Matt

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
+1