Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/25 09:45:28 UTC

Are org.jvent.mimepull and org.jvent.staxex in full profile build really needed ?

org.jvent.mimepull and org.jvent.staxex  artifacts are introduced into
latest 3.0 full profile build with following dependencies statement in saaj
and sun-tools pom.   We don't depend on them in 2.1.x so that I'm wondering
if they could be exclude from the assembly.

bundle saaj-impl-1.3.8_1-SNAPSHOT.pom

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jvnet</groupId>
            <artifactId>mimepull</artifactId>
            <version>1.4</version>
        </dependency>

jaxws-sun-tools-3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jvnet.staxex</groupId>
            <artifactId>stax-ex</artifactId>
        </dependency>

--
Shawn

Re: Are org.jvent.mimepull and org.jvent.staxex in full profile build really needed ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I remembered that I have compared the pom file of RI SAAJ and RI
JAXWS tool, they are imported in the new versions.

--
Ivan