Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Mikhail GRUSHINSKIY <mi...@us.bnpparibas.com> on 2013/06/04 18:53:02 UTC

RE: IndexOutOfBoundsException in WrappedOutInterceptor$WrappedOutEndingInterceptor

The condition when it happens is when client supports basic authentication only.
Thanks

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Would you please append a test case so that we can take a close look?
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang