Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2013/05/28 17:54:31 UTC

RE: CALL TO CONTRIBUTION: dist tooling

Hi,

  If still open, I'm interested to help on this part.

 Can it be a maven plugin with html report (A bit overkill maybe but scripts
on windows are annoying)   ?

Where should the tool be located in the scm tree (to facilitate patch
creation) ?

 Regards,

Eric

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
pfew, really nice!

It would be nice if reports started by an explanation of points checked: that
would ease understanding the content following, because dist-tool-checkstyle
report in particular is hard to understand ("check summary", "Stylus Skin"?,
"Fluido Skin"?)

But it is really a wonderful result I'm ready to work with (and to work on
improvements)

regards,

Hervé

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.