Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fabricio Lemos <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 15:18:35 UTC

Re: Maven2 Repository with the javax jars

I looked into these repositories (http://download.java.net/maven/2/javax/)
but did not find the jar for javax.ejb. Does anyone know a public Maven 2
repo where I can find it? Would be even better If it also has the sources.

thanks in advance,
Fabrício Lemos

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I looked into these repositories (http://download.java.net/maven/2/javax/)
> but did not find the jar for javax.ejb. Does anyone know a public Maven 2
> repo where I can find it? Would be even better If it also has the sources.

Try the Geronimo spec jars:
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>

Or look for something out of Project Glassfish.

Wayne