Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 22:50:02 UTC

FYI: project pages on apache.org now present

With the help of Jukka, our project and PMC pages on apache.org are now
present, and we also appear in the indexes (by category, by language, etc).

http://projects.apache.org/projects/cordova.html
http://projects.apache.org/pmcs.html

This was identified as an issue in Brian's last board report. Done!

I even got us a new category named "mobile".

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: FYI: project pages on apache.org now present

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
sweet thanks Marcel!

Posted by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Marcel!