Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Niclas Hoyer <ni...@verbugt.de> on 2013/04/07 18:28:53 UTC

[fuseki] Enable application/rdf+json as rdf representation

Hi,

I created a small pull request [1] related to Fuseki. I enabled
"application/rdf+json" as representation for RDF data.  The WebContent
class already had the contentTypeRDFJSON property, so only small changes
in DEF.java were necessary. Are pull requests accepted there? Or should
I submit a patch elsewhere?

[1] https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/1/files

Regards,
Niclas

Re: [fuseki] Enable application/rdf+json as rdf representation

Posted by Niclas Hoyer <ni...@verbugt.de>.
Thank you for the quick changes!

The next time I'll use JIRA with a patch attached then.

Regards,
Niclas

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.