Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Som Som <2a...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/07 14:11:06 UTC

remote filter of continous query.

Hi.

i'm trying to set up a remote filter for continous query using c# client
and i see an error on the console window of my server node: ...platforms
are not available... What could be the reason for that?

Re: remote filter of continous query.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can always use Java filters since all Apache Ignite nodes contain
JVM.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Som Som <2a...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.