Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 01:37:46 UTC

Re: Maturity Model and Graduation

I started a draft assessment -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+MXNet
based
on my personal view. Please keep in mind I'm new to the project and Apache
(just attended my first ApacheCon!!). The items I was not sure myself I
marked as "???".

Jim et all - looking for your guidance if the assessment should be
discussed further within PPMC, on private@ and next steps.

Steffen

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steffen

This document looks great and to me showcases clearly the areas in which we
can improve. CO50, CO30 and IN10 standout to me in particular.

Pedro.