Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/12/23 01:53:49 UTC

Re: Cocoon Ant Task

I am pleased to say that the problems that i reported,
using the configuration earlier in this thread, have now
gone away (using yesterday's Cocoon cvs and ant-1.6beta2).

--David

Re: Cocoon Ant Task

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> David Crossley dijo:
> > I am pleased to say that the problems that i reported,
> > using the configuration earlier in this forrest-dev thread,
> > have now gone away (using yesterday's Cocoon cvs and ant-1.6beta2).
>
> Hi David:
>
> ?? What it means?
>
> Was introduced a bug with upgrade to Ant 1.6? I have concerns about this.
> Please answer.

Sorry to confuse you Antonio. As Upayavira has explained, all is well
with the Cocoon Ant task for me. My mention of ant-1.6beta2 was because
that is what i still have on my operating system (not yet upgraded).

--David

Re: Cocoon Ant Task

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Upayavira dijo:
> No. This discussion is about a Cocoon Ant task to replace the <java>
> task in Forrest's Ant build file.
>
> When David tried out this Ant task some while ago, he couldn't get it to
> work. He has now tried it, and found that it does work, so there is
> nothing to worry about.

TY Upayavira, it is clear to me now. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Cocoon Ant Task

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>David Crossley dijo:
>

>>I am pleased to say that the problems that i reported,
>>using the configuration earlier in this thread, have now
>>gone away (using yesterday's Cocoon cvs and ant-1.6beta2).
>>

>Hi David:
>
>?? What it means?
>
>Was introduced a bug with upgrade to Ant 1.6? I have concerns about this.
>Please answer.

No. This discussion is about a Cocoon Ant task to replace the <java>
task in Forrest's Ant build file.

When David tried out this Ant task some while ago, he couldn't get it to
work. He has now tried it, and found that it does work, so there is
nothing to worry about.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Cocoon Ant Task

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.