Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2018/11/20 17:16:44 UTC

Releasing Rivet 2.3.6 (was: ...and Rivet 2.3.7 as well)

Sorry, but reading the logs I realized the version change wasn't
necessary so I reverted it. Thus the 2.3 branch will be released as
2.3.6 since there are a few unreleased changes in it and the version had
been updated without releasing it

  -- Massimo