Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Hussein <pa...@jrc.it> on 2003/11/17 16:09:12 UTC

internal forwards ( migrating from webapp )

Hi,

I am currently migrating from an existing webapp to a jetspeed portal.
At the moment I can see how I can popup a form in the portal as the
first page. Where then can i send the form for processing, as I wish to
pull information from that form, and put another one up before
finalising the processing and displaying a results page.

Are there any examples of this ?

The turbine stuff looks complicated. I would like just to forward
internally between jsp and other portals ( instead of servlets )

Regards

Paul.

Re: internal forwards ( migrating from webapp )

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Monday, November 17, 2003, at 03:09  PM, Paul Hussein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently migrating from an existing webapp to a jetspeed portal.
> At the moment I can see how I can popup a form in the portal as the
> first page. Where then can i send the form for processing, as I wish to
> pull information from that form, and put another one up before
> finalising the processing and displaying a results page.
>
> Are there any examples of this ?

See the ForwardsDemo portlet. I believe its written with Velocity, but
there are JSP tags also.