Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/13 20:10:52 UTC

ACL for files

Is that possible to configure acl for each file in slide at run time?
Everytime, when I put a file into slide, I want to put the acl
properties for that file. When I retrive file from slide, I will pass
a role to slide so that it can decide if file can be retrived (or I
can check the role before calling getMethod() ).
--
Haipeng Du
Software Engineer

RE: ACL for files

Posted by Miguel Figueiredo <mf...@maisis.pt>.
Hello Haipeng,

 Yes you can, that's the point of using the ACL feature.

Best regards,
Miguel Figueiredo