Posted to users@maven.apache.org by to...@gi-de.com on 2009/05/19 09:26:19 UTC

force a plugin to use the compile.classpath?

Hi,

I´m using soapUI from Eviware.com and their maven-soapui-pro-plugin.

The Plugin has it´s own dependencies, but for execution time (where
*.groovy Code is called) i need additional 3rd party libraries,
and some  code (java and or groovy) from my own project, lying at
src\main\java or src\main\groovy

                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>eviware</groupId>
 <artifactId>maven-soapui-pro-plugin</artifactId>

                                <!-- TODO expand the plugins classpath -->

                                <!-- own dependencies and compiled code
from target\classes should be included here - but how ?? -->
                                <dependencies>
                                        <dependency>
                                        </dependency>
                                </dependencies>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>

=>      Is their a default way to expand the "plugin classpath" to use
also the compile classpath?
        The exec-maven-plugin from codehaus for example has
"includePluginDependencies" and "includeProjectDependencies" properties to
set.

My workaround would be to use the exec-maven-plugin and let it call the
main class that is used in maven-soap-ui-pro-plugin.....

thanx, Torsten