Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/07/10 14:00:08 UTC

Documentation Webpage Rendering Problem

Hi,

I just encountered, that the documentation web page is not rendered
properly. The fist lines of the text, are hidden by the menu. Please see
the attached screenshot.

It affects all pages in 0.9 and 0.10 documentation.

Does anyone know how to fix it (and can do the fix)?

-Matthias

Re: Documentation Webpage Rendering Problem

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
This has been fixed but our server which rebuilds the documentation is
currently unavailable. I'm dealing with INFRA to bring it back up again and
to configure builds on multiple servers such that we have a failover in
case one goes down. Unfortunately, the server is externally hosted and has
to brought up by the hosting company.

By the way, Henry opened an issue:

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andra Lungu <lu...@gmail.com>.