Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/04/18 05:38:08 UTC

Branching Pig 0.15

It's almost 5 months since Pig 0.14.0 released, and we added Hive UDF, tez grace parallelism, numerous tez fixes and quite a few other patches. I would like to branch 0.15 by next week Wednesday. We can continue to check in important bug fixes into 0.15 after branching. Any objection?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Branching Pig 0.15

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Branch 0.15 created and you can continue to commit code now. For Jira fix
version as 0.15.0, please commit to both 0.15 branch and trunk.

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Branching Pig 0.15

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.