Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/03/04 03:22:24 UTC

About commit 511769

Anybody can give me a quick comment offhand about commit 511769? Thanks. Looks like totally
inconsequential edits to me, but I might be missing something.

Jonathon

Re: About commit 511769

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
To any committer interested:

I'd recommend correcting the log entries. You can temporarily enable log edits. Make sure you take
the SVN offline first! Disable log edits after you've done your corrections.

If SVN on *nix, simply rename the pre-revprop-change.tmpl to pre-revprop-change.sh or something
executable.

If SVN on DOS:

rem REPOS="$1"
rem REV="$2"
rem USER="$3"
rem PROPNAME="$4"
rem ACTION="$5"

@Echo Off
if NOT "%4" == "svn:log" GOTO :SVN_LOG_ERROR
if NOT "%5" == "M" GOTO :SVN_LOG_ERROR
exit 0
:SVN_LOG_ERROR
echo "Changing revision properties other than svn:log is prohibited" >&2
exit 1

Jonathon

Re: About commit 511769

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.