Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Mukul Kumar Singh <mu...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/07/23 01:32:56 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc0

Hi Apache Ratis PPMC,

I am calling a vote for Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc0.
This is with respect to the discuss mail thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/781fb6db8fe3327683f96b880496cf4b297f8666a2fab85c413c6f4b@%3Cdev.ratis.apache.org%3E>.

The git tag to be voted upon:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ratis.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.4.0-rc0

The git commit hash:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ratis.git;a=commit;h=d4f5c9ded9ea4dc1a8acbec9a5e24f5e2f3bc6b6

The source and binary tarballs can be found
at:http://people.apache.org/~msingh/0.4.0-rc0/

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
45B0 13F6 29C6 89CC 6EE3 77B0 8D43 C3D9 A8F1 02BD

Release artifacts are signed with one of the keys available
at:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ratis/KEYS

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
Please vote on releasing this RC.  Thank you in advance.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Starting with my +1.

Regards,
Mukul Kumar Singh

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc0

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for verifying the release Jakob Homan and Lokesh Jain.

I will fix these issues and roll out another RC shortly.

Thanks,

Mukul

On 7/26/19 1:05 AM, Jakob Homan wrote:
> I'm also seeing that error.
> Otherwise, the usual checks (NOTICE/LICENSE, sigs, hash, etc.) look
> good except that NOTICE's copyright is from 2017-2018.
>
> -Jakob
>
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 11:16 AM Lokesh Jain <lj...@cloudera.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Thanks for the working on the release, Mukul!
>>
>> While building the source I got the following error.
>>
>> $ mvn clean install
>>
>> [ERROR] Child module /Users/ljain/Downloads/apache-ratis-incubating-0.4.0-rc0/ratis-metrics of /Users/ljain/Downloads/apache-ratis-incubating-0.4.0-rc0/pom.xml does not exist @
>>   @
>> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR]   The project org.apache.ratis:ratis:0.4.0-rc0 (/Users/ljain/Downloads/apache-ratis-incubating-0.4.0-rc0/pom.xml) has 1 error
>> [ERROR]     Child module /Users/ljain/Downloads/apache-ratis-incubating-0.4.0-rc0/ratis-metrics of /Users/ljain/Downloads/apache-ratis-incubating-0.4.0-rc0/pom.xml does not exist
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
>>
>> Thanks
>> Lokesh
>>
>>> On 23-Jul-2019, at 11:37 PM, Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1.
>>>
>>> 1. Verified Signatures on Bin and Src Tarballs.
>>> 2. Verified DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE in src.

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
I'm also seeing that error.

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

[...]