Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Gregoire <pa...@gregoire.org> on 2003/05/29 03:04:02 UTC

Exclusion of certain file types with JK2

Does anyone here know how to exclude a file type using JK2? I ask because doing the following below will cause all files to be served by Tomcat.. right?

[uri:/myApp/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

[uri:/myApp/*]
info=Map the whole webapp

I want Apache to serve all html, xml, css, etc..

Also all my servlets are explictly mapped via my web.xml, i do not use the invoker.

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Re: Exclusion of certain file types with JK2

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
I don't use Jk2 myself (yet), but I believe it is:
[uri:!/myApp/*.html]
info=Ignore static files

Note: you'll need to use the most recent version of Jk2, and compile it with
an Apache that has PCRE.