Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Marc Farrow <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 16:54:42 UTC

Patch for support for LDAP group in MOD_AUTHZ

Ngo Van Cong posted several pathes to the MOD_AUTHZ.  Is there a way to get
these patches?

Also, I have tried in the past to use anonymous access to download the
latest TRUNK of SVN, however it is always rejected.  Any insight on this?

Thank you for your time.

--
Marc Farrow

Re: Patch for support for LDAP group in MOD_AUTHZ

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@red-bean.com>.
On 8/3/06, Marc Farrow <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I have tried in the past to use anonymous access to download the
> latest TRUNK of SVN, however it is always rejected.  Any insight on this?

You can't run 'svn co http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk svn' ?
What's the problem?
There should be no authentication prompt.

Re: Patch for support for LDAP group in MOD_AUTHZ

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 8/3/06, Marc Farrow <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ngo Van Cong posted several pathes to the MOD_AUTHZ.  Is there a way to get
> these patches?

Uhh, from the mails he sent them in?

> Also, I have tried in the past to use anonymous access to download the
> latest TRUNK of SVN, however it is always rejected.  Any insight on this?

It's difficult to say for sure since you haven't actually included any
error messages, but you might have a bogus proxy in the way, and a way
around that is to use either https:// or port 81 instead of port 80.

-garrett