Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 01:13:56 UTC

MailReader DAO Unit Tests

Along the way, the MailReader DAO test file, test-database.xml, seems
to have gotten separated from the DAO package. It's still under the
MailReader folder.

The tests do run, though. It looks looks like the test set is being
generated. Does that have anything to do with the TODO notes about
userDatabase.save(); and friends "not releasing the internal state on
close".

Should I move the test-database.xml file over, in case we want to use
it again later?

-Ted.

Re: MailReader DAO Unit Tests

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the delay responding.  I can't remember if I wrote those
tests....sad, I know ;)

That file doesn't appear to be in svn.  I think it gets generated
during a test run, but never gets cleaned up.  IIRC, that was on my
todo list ;)

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.