Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/09/09 09:41:46 UTC

Increase size of the ProductFeature.idCode field

Hi all,

I'm using ProductFeature records to map various pieces of product
information with an external application and I'd like to use the
idCode field to store the external identifier.  The problem I'm having
is that some of the external ids are longer than 20 characters.

Does anyone have any objections if I change the field type from 'id'
to 'id-long' (60 characters)?

Thanks
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: Increase size of the ProductFeature.idCode field

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

--
Ashish