Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by matt kampmeier <mk...@wi.rr.com> on 2003/06/11 16:38:54 UTC

photo album and message posting portlets?

I recently implemented a portal for my kids basketball team using
postnuke, a php portal framework that included a nice photo album and
message/story posting portlets.    I am now attempting to build the same
type of portal with Jetspeed.  Are there any photo album or
message/story posting portlets available or am I going to be rolling my
own?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Re: photo album and message posting portlets?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 07:38  AM, matt kampmeier wrote:

> I recently implemented a portal for my kids basketball team using
> postnuke, a php portal framework that included a nice photo album and
> message/story posting portlets.    I am now attempting to build the
> same
> type of portal with Jetspeed.  Are there any photo album or
> message/story posting portlets available or am I going to be rolling my
> own?

I don't know of any photo portlets for Jetspeed.
Im also interesting in sports team portals for local teams

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software