Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Chris Lo <ch...@cyberwisdom.net> on 2001/03/23 13:58:05 UTC

SAXException

Dear all

We are using the xsl processor version 1.2.2 and found "occasionally" there is an error when transforming a XML into a HTML. The err goes like this:

"SAXException : ElemTemplateElement error: Can not add #text to xsl:choose"

But when we reload the web page, it goes fine again.

Do anyone have any experience and solution to share? We are suspecting if this has anything to do with concurrent requests and/or importing the same external stylesheets by different stylesheets (deadlock?).

pls help!

Marcus Kay