Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2022/06/15 02:10:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Lin Shen(shenlin) and Yangkun Ai(aaronai)

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited Lin
Shen (apache id: shenlin, github id: 2011shenlin) and Yangkun Ai (apache
id: aaronai, github id: aaron-ai) to become committers, and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Congrats, guys :-)

Best regards,
Yukon

Re:[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Lin Shen(shenlin) and Yangkun Ai(aaronai)

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Congrats

yukon <yu...@apache.org> 于2022年6月15日周三 10:10写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.