Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Kim Kokkonen <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/21 01:04:58 UTC

encodeNormValue

Hi. I'd like to take advantage of the overrideable encodeNormValue method in
Similarity. From revision history it looks like this change was checked in
on 11/24/09, and that a Branch for 3.x was created after that. But when I
look in Lucene 3.0.3, apparently released on 11/28/10, the method is not
there. Is there an official release where I would find it?

Thanks,
Kim

Re: encodeNormValue

Posted by Kim Kokkonen <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the good news, Simon. That kind of timing will work for my
project.

Kim

Re: encodeNormValue

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.