Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by "Li,De(BDG)" <li...@baidu.com> on 2018/11/27 07:42:05 UTC

[MENTORS] Prepare to release the first version

Hi,

We have done following works:

  1.  Wrote DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE files;
  2.  Added ASF headers to all source files;
  3.  Wrote READEME.md in source repository to guide user build from source;
  4.  Checked License by Apache Rat;
  5.  Checked build script and fixed some issues;

And then, can we launch a release DISCUSS or other things we need to do?

Best Regards,
Reed

Re: [MENTORS] Prepare to release the first version

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Cool, love to see such progress

Best Regards!

Luke Han