Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net> on 2019/02/05 17:15:09 UTC

Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function

Hello,

So I have been testing the API and it limited in what I need do.
With that said, where would I place the keyboard mouse java script focus
code?
Would this be in the main iframe file or with in the iframe div?

Thank You

Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function

Posted by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net>.
Added image is worth a thousand words.  Question is why is area 4 so special
and is there away to add keyboard and mouse focus to the template js files?
I have tested so many different configurations and non have worked so far. I
can break browser security and force it but that isn't really viable or
smart to do.

A little more about the configuration I am not pulling the pages from the
Guacamole server, we are using another server for the lab guides and iframe
windows. We are importing the guacemole js scripts from modules directory
using the script tags, but no joy.

I may have to change the architecture a bit to server from the guacamole
system.

Well been at this for 6 hours going to take a break.

Thank You

Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function

Posted by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net>.
Where does this code get added, and is this a class or id call?

Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function

Posted by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net>.
Hello Mike,

in the iframe / canvas setup I have 4 major windows,  on the left hand side
is an instruction set and code that will tracking students movements through
the lab steps, the main window is the guacamole RDP session (Mouse keyboard
lose focus). We also use canvas windows for videos when a trigger is met and
the top window is used for features such as chat, support, external
documents and lab information.

I haven't been able to make the APIs work the way i needed them to, partly
the examples are generalized or it could be my limited understanding . What
would help is a template to build upon.  I have found several examples but
non really worked for our application for an On-demand environment.

If you know of a github or have an example I would very much like to review
it.

Thank You.

Re: iframes RDP No keyboard function

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 5, 2019, 09:15 sciUser <shulbert@securitycentric.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So I have been testing the API and it limited in what I need do.

Limited how?

The API is what drives Guacamole itself. There are no limitations.

- Mike