Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@qos.ch> on 2009/08/13 17:54:51 UTC

[private] Re: In a different universe [WAS: Move log4cplus' license to ASL 2.0.]

Ralph Goers wrote:

> Actually, if log4j 2.0 could get moving and if it contained similar
> features it would win hands down. I have developers all the time
> questioning me about why I recommend logback for use within our datacenter.

Because logback is not working as intended, because of LGPL or because of name
recognition issues?

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch

Re: [private] Re: In a different universe [WAS: Move log4cplus' license to ASL 2.0.]

Posted by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@qos.ch>.
The intent of [private] was to avoid spamming this list but my execution
was below par.

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch