Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/08/14 20:12:50 UTC

Re: [Tika] Embedded images in PDF documents

Dear Damiano,

Thanks for reaching out to me. I am CC'ing the dev@tika.apache.org
list as that is where the development occurs on the project and
where most of the devs hang out. Thanks for your question. I'm not sure
of the exact cause yet, but best bet (and it looks like you did this) is
to attach the offending file to a JIRA ticket at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA
and then state the issue you are having. Then we will work together to try
and
come to a resolution.

Thanks for looking at Tika and we will be sure to help out.

If you'd like to subscribe to the dev list please send a blank
email to the dev list, dev-subscribe@tika.apache.org and follow the
instructions from there.

Cheers,
Chris