Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Kamil BreguĊ‚a <ka...@polidea.com> on 2019/11/03 02:09:42 UTC

Re: Build failures - any ideas?

Hello,

In the Apache Airflow project we also had compatibility problems with
Travis. The solution is to use containers/Docker.
Travis easily supports Docker when you use the special configuration option.
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/docker/
It also allows you to use the same environment locally, making it
easier to reproduce problems. Containers also facilitate migration to
other CI platform, e.g. GitLab Ci.  If the community is interested
then I can try to prepare the relevant scripts.

Best Regards,
Kamil