Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Christopher Matta <ch...@mapr.com> on 2016/04/06 18:27:09 UTC

Re: Shiro authentication dialog does not appear

I've also tried this today and am experiencing the same symptoms that Peter
has. Does anyone have any more troubleshooting tips we could try?

--
Chris Matta
215-701-3146

Posted by Peter Briggs <pe...@heystaks.com>.
Hi Prabhjyot,

Great, I tested your pull request, and it works for me too - thanks very much for figuring it out!

I see now that it was actually the login button that was not displaying properly, not a missing dialog.

Thanks again,
Peter

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Peter,

--
Thankx and Regards,

Prabhjyot Singh

Re: Shiro authentication dialog does not appear

Posted by Sebastian YEPES FERNANDEZ <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Posted by Peter Briggs <pe...@heystaks.com>.
Hi Chris,