Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2007/03/16 15:41:17 UTC

[AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd

in META-INF/TestService.wsdl:
targetNamespace="uk:ac:ox:oucs:ask:repo:ws:collectionmanager"
xmlns:rt="uk:ac:ox:oucs:ask:repo:ws:types"

axis2-admin listing the service:
targetNamespace="http://collectionmanager.ws.repo.ask.oucs.ox.ac.uk"

and xmlns:rt has been removed

xmlns:rt has been imported from an external xsd into the wsdl

all these changes cause the service to break.

How can I stop Axis2 rewriting the wsdl?

thanks,

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
removing the import and embedding the schema directly in the wsdl
types solves the problem. Looks like wsdl2java can't handle imported
schema.

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be a problem with the build. Can some one please look into this?
And also can someone please remove the misleading
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.zip link as
well?
since we do not do any developments in Axis2 1.1.1 branch actually there is
no point in keeping this link.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
I tried axis2-SNAPSHOT and got this:

export AXIS2_HOME=/Users/alistair/apps/axis2-SNAPSHOT-200307
$AXIS2_HOME/bin/wsdl2java.sh -uri $PWD/wsdl/collectionmanager.wsdl -
ss -sd -d xmlbeans -xsdconfig $PWD/wsdl/askws.xsdconfig -o $PWD/
service -p uk.ac.ox.oucs.ask.repo.ws.collectionmanager

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/
WSDLException

Alistair

--------------

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] targetnamspace wrong in Axis2 version of wsdl with imported xsd

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
> <xs:import id="askRepoTypes"
> namespace="uk:ac:ox:oucs:ask:repo:ws:types" schemaLocation=" ask-
> repo-types.xsd"/>
I'm using trunk from about 2 weeks ago. I can only use trunk as I
need the xsdconfig support, which isn't in 1.1.1. The xsd and wsdl
are in the same directory.

> But those generated xsd files must contain all the namespaces as in
> the original xsd
they do - but the generated xsd has a different name from the
original so the original wsdl will never work

> Does your service name map with the wsdl name?
yes

> document/literal type wsdl
my wsdl is doc-lit anyway

thanks,