Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Rafał Trzciński <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/20 11:52:23 UTC

Re: Oozie SSH action problem

Hi,

Is there some progress with my issue that I send You some time ago? I'm
still have the same problem. Thank you for help.
There is Stackoverflow link below, where I describe this issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25259364/oozie-ssh-action-job-is-not-shown-in-jobhistory-and-jobtracker-dag-visualizatio

Best regards,
Rafal Trzcinski

Re: Oozie SSH action problem

Posted by Rafał Trzciński <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Sorry for spam, but I think I just figured it out. It's look like Oozie
treats SSH action not like the MapReduce so it isn't put this type of
action in JobTracker and I can't see logs through Oozie Web Console.
I created shell action that performs command:
ssh user@host 'shell_command'
And now Oozie treats it as MR - everything looks fine, on the JobTracker I
can see this job, logs are available through Oozie Web Console (or job
history).
Of course, I had to provide passwordless ssh between YARN clients on the
all nodes.

Best regards,
Rafal Trzcinski