Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by andreas oberhack <de...@softwarefabrik.biz> on 2004/01/18 19:55:58 UTC

[eclipse] MerlinDeveloper

Hi all,

thank you very much to all who made it possible to bring MerlinDeveloper
through the incubation process that smooth!!

For those of you who don't know MerlinDeveloper yet:

MerlinDeveloper is an Eclipse plugin which will ease the development of
services / components and the Merlin core through massive use of wizards
and generators.

There is already a core, which will now be transferred to the Avalon
sandbox.

Please feel free to post your feature wishes for MerlinDeveloper in this
list. We will collect and sort them and than bring them to JIRA as soon
JIRA is up.

Also feel free to give me a hint, if you are interested in joining the
development of MerlinDeveloper. I'm urgently looking for help in
correcting the user doc, which I have just started now. Right now I feel
it's more a kind of "German English" than a readable English :-)

Thanks and have a nice week!

Andreas