Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Narayanan Nachiappan <re...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/18 13:28:37 UTC

Array Serializer/Deserializer fails!!

Hi Friends,

      I tried to deploy a webservice of type WRAPPED/LITERAL in Axis 1.2.1 and Axis 1.3 as well.

      I'm getting the following exception:

  java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory.create(java.lang.Class, javax.xml.namespace.QName)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:986)
        at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseSerializerFactory.createFactory(BaseSerializerFactory.java:254)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.deployTypeMapping(WSDDService.java:542)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.initTMR(WSDDService.java:253)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.<init>(WSDDService.java:233)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.<init>(WSDDDeployment.java:192)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.setDocument(WSDDDocument.java:139)
        at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.<init>(WSDDDocument.java:65)

       The approach i'm following is:

    Step-1:   Java2WSDL
    Step-2:   WSDL2Java
    Step-3:   Deploy the Webservice using deploy.wsdd

       When i try to hit the service i'm getting this error.

       Could anyone of you please help me out in resolving this issue?

  Thanks & Regards,
  Nachiappan.N

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: Array Serializer/Deserializer fails!!

Posted by Simone Bonazzoli <s....@gmail.com>.
narayanan, if you find the solution pls mail me :)

Posted by Simone Bonazzoli <s....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Bonazzoli <s....@gmail.com>.
i don't be able to resolve the problem yet :(
if u have any solution mail me!

simone

Posted by Artur Kraft <kr...@darkfluid.com>.
Hello,