Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by ra...@gmx.de on 2003/07/28 11:13:50 UTC

Re: [ATTN:Rainer] Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/testcases/org/apache/poi/hpsf/data TestCorel.shw

> Some problem with junit... i am using 3.8.1, so i glen, i think. This is
> with a clean compile cycle.

Oops, probably something went wrong with my tries to commit the source code
to the HEAD and the REL_2.0_BRANCH. The three method calls which are in error
do not represent not the latest working state.  I wonder if both attempts
went wrong or whether its correct in one of the branches.

Since I am behind a firewall during the working day I cannot fix it right
now. If you are desperately needing compilable code, replace the three faulty
method calls by the following:

    assertEquals(s.getPageCount(), 0);
    assertEquals(s.getWordCount(), 0);
    assertEquals(s.getCharCount(), 0);

Best regards
Rainer Klute

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH
Dipl.-Inform.

Re: [ATTN:Rainer] Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/testcases/org/apache/poi/hpsf/data TestCorel.shw

Posted by ra...@gmx.de.
> I have made the required changes, so the code compiles now, however,
> testEmptyProperties fails as follows.. which also needs fixing, since i
> dont think we should do a release with failing testcases. Maybe it would
> help if you compared the commit mails for your commits to HEAD and
> BRANCH.

Thanks for the hint. I'll iron that out tonight.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>.
I have made the required changes, so the code compiles now, however,
testEmptyProperties fails as follows.. which also needs fixing, since i
dont think we should do a release with failing testcases. Maybe it would
help if you compared the commit mails for your commits to HEAD and
BRANCH.

single-test:
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.poi.hpsf.basic.TestEmptyProperties
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.252
sec

    [junit] Testcase: testReadFiles took 0.116 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] expected:<PerfectOffice_MAIN> but was:<SlideShow>
    [junit] junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:

--
Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>