Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hmikhail <hm...@ksu.edu> on 2010/03/17 15:17:19 UTC

ActiveMQ with Tomcat 6

Hello to All,
I am really disappointed..it is really very hard to connect to activeMQ from
a web-application running on  any web server other than jetty.
And the worst part is that when I surf the web looking for help I find some
(not much) information that could be helpful...and sometimes the conflict
with each other.
Is it really possible to connect to activeMQ from Tomcat? and is so is there
anybody that can describe how to do it in a clear way...once and for all?

I am starting to think that it is not really possible.

Thanks