Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr> on 2001/05/02 23:36:47 UTC

Table breaking bug

Hi all,

I believe the table-breaking bug is fixed again in the CVS version.
I did a fair amount of testing, but tables are complex, so if someone
(Art? you just fixed something recently, and I tried hard to be sure I
didn't break that!) finds something wrong, please point it out.

Cheers,
Karen

Re: Table breaking bug

Posted by Torkild Ulvøy Resheim <tr...@online.no>.
I updated my code with the CVS version yesterday and my problem tables now breaks as espected. So it seems to be all ok :-) Thanks!