Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Wordit <wo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 19:35:37 UTC

Twitter OAuth via iriscouch or cloudant

I've seen iriscouch now has a Facebook OAuth module. Has anybody used
this with Twitter as well, or would the module itself need changing
for that? I haven't looked into cloudant's shared sign-in options.

If it's not available yet via a hosting service, are there any
"drop-in" server-side alternatives available?

I did once set up OpenID authentication (plus Facebook) with PHP and
have that work with iriscouch. It was a huge job. Any less
time-consuming, and mind-bending, options would be welcome (hello
same-domain policy and HTML5 postMessage).

Marcus

Re: Twitter OAuth via iriscouch or cloudant

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Nice! I didn't catch the change. I will work on deploying this update ASAP.

--
Iris Couch

Re: Twitter OAuth via iriscouch or cloudant

Posted by Martin Higham <ma...@ocasta.co.uk>.