Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by "Sundaramoorthy, Natarajan" <na...@optum.com> on 2019/02/27 21:17:09 UTC

Looking for common cases in cassandra fit to autoheal

Can someone please provide some common cases in cassandra which can be candidate for autoheal? Looking for log files and issue..Both from VM and/or pod world welcome...Thanks in advance for help

Re: Looking for common cases in cassandra fit to autoheal

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Natarajan, it looks like your company is trying to build a monetizable solution around Cassandra. It would be helpful for you to look at the literature around Cassandra and consult with folks who run Cassandra. Perhaps also contribute back learnings to our community so we might benefit from it too.

Dinesh

Posted by Kenneth Brotman <ke...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Michael is right.  It's not the topic of this list.  Write me offline and I'll be glad to direct you to some resources with the information you are looking for.

Kenneth Brotman

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.

Posted by "Sundaramoorthy, Natarajan" <na...@optum.com>.