Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Vikash Pareek <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/12 08:02:02 UTC

Union of RDDs Hung

Hi All,

I am unioning 2 rdds(each of them having 2 records) but this union it is
getting hang.
I found a solution to this that is caching both the rdds before performing
union but I could not figure out the root cause of hanging the job.

Is somebody knows why this happens with union?

Spark version I am using is 1.6.1

Best Regards,
Vikash Pareek

-----