Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Olga Golota <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 14:27:42 UTC

Moving excel shapes when shifting rows

Hello

At my Excel sheet a have some dynamic data and a TextBox below. I use
shiftRows() method to adjust area for this dynamic data.
shiftRows() method doesn't shifts my textBox object.
When I make directly in Excel "Insert" rows into my dynamic area textBox is
shifted ("Move but don't size with cells" property of TextBox is set)
Is there any way to shift shape object automatically when shifting rows with
shiftRows() method? Or I have to do that separetly?

Thanks