Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by alexgifei <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 22:29:11 UTC

HelloWorld Example

Hello,
I have followed the basic tutorial from the website:
http://people.apache.org/~vanto/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf
First i used tomcat 6, and the latest eclipse & latest ODE war, and i got
stuck at step 23. Then i used tomcat 5.5 and eclipse 3.6 and the 1.2 war.
This scenario failed from the start, because i could not install BPEL
designer to this version of eclipse (it seems that plugins need the last
version of eclipse). Then i switched to the latest eclipse, tomcat 5.5 and
1.2 war. I followed the tutorial more than 1 time, and im almost sure that i
haven't missed anything from the pdf, and i could not deploy the service. It
doesn't show in axis2 /listServices url. Is anyone familiar with this ?
Maybe i am missing some axis configuration that is not stated in the
tutorial. I would appreciate a lot a hint, something, anything.

Regards,
Alexandru