Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Tomás S. Javaloyes" <to...@sgdweb.com> on 2003/01/28 18:21:08 UTC

Passing Hash parameters to Vector in XmlRpcClient

Hello:

    I'm a novice programming in xmlrpc and I'm writing a client in Java to communicate with a xmlrpc server from a company that usea Hashtable like parameters...

    How to asign a Hashtable in a XmlRpcClient method? This method only accept Vectors...?¿?¿

  Any help is appreciated. I'm blocked!

  Regards
  Tom

 P.D. Sorry for my bad English... I'm spanish

Re: Passing Hash parameters to Vector in XmlRpcClient

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hello,

The Vector is the base structure for parameters.  Each parameter you
want to pass to the remote method is added to the Vector.  So if your
server is expecting a struct (which is a Hashtable in our library) you
add a Hashtable to your parameters Vector, then use it.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.