Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Δήμητρα Κονόμη <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/16 10:16:12 UTC

Maintenance techniques

Hello,

We are a group of university students and we have as an assigent to find an
OSS's maintenance techniques. By maintenance techniques we mean all these
ways and techniques that are used in order to maintain the code of the
project. We couldn't find about it in the documentation so we decided to
ask you.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Maintenance techniques

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.
It seems this is very big topic covering many aspects of software.

Re: Maintenance techniques

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Maintenance techniques

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.