Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2019/06/03 05:19:54 UTC

[TC] Examples suite issues

Hello, Igniters.

We have several issues with Examples suite on TC

1. IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite seems configure, bu not runs on suite execution. [1]

2. Spark Data Frame examples doesn't work in master. Seems some classpath issues [2]

I will resolve issue #2.
Can anyone help me with #1?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4027327&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Examples&tab=buildParameters

Re: [TC] Examples suite issues

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Success run was on java8 [1], failed on java9

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4054730&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Examples&tab=buildLog&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E&_focus=1512#_state=1503
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4053973&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Examples&tab=buildLog&_focus=1628

Re: [TC] Examples suite issues

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.