Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Boris Pelakh <bo...@semanticarts.com> on 2018/10/25 18:28:58 UTC

Enabling free text search

So, I am coming back to Rya after a long break. I was able to build and deploy running against a single-node accumulo test cluster, so far so good. I am currently deploying web.rya in a Tomcat container.

I am trying to find the documentation on how I can configure the free text indexing to happen on insert, and how to actually use it from SPARQL query. I remember that it involved configuring the indexed predicates to trigger the creation of the two extra tables, and the deployment of some code directly into accumulo to support the query. Is there any documentation on this, my mind is rusty.

Also, at one point of time when I was at Modus I expanded free text search to add Soundex-based phonetic match to the free text index. Did that code ever make it into the baseline?

Thanks,

Boris

PS Good to see all the Parsons folks still involved.

Re: Enabling free text search

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hey Boris!
No the phonetic/soundex free text search never made it in before we ported to Apache.  If you want to dust it off, we can try to include it now though.   Let us know how we can help!

Sent from my iPhone